Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wife, Kids and Dog are back

My little family made it back to town from the beach late last night. I was temporarily a bachelor from Sunday to Tuesday night. Holy shit was I bored. I was having withdrawals bad. I missed them so much. My family is everything to me.

I tried to keep myself busy. Monday when I got home from work I planned on watching the College World Series. A severe wind/thunderstorm came through and knocked out the power for about 2-3 hours. No family, no dog, no power. Luckily my buddy Wade called and we went out for some cold ones with some of his friends he hadn't seen in years. I had a great time. To great maybe, I had a headache the next day.

Last night I anxiously awaited the arrival of Erin, the kids and Roxy the dog. The College World series kept me busy until she arrived. Did anybody catch the LSU vs RICE game. LSU really pulled one out. Awesome game!!!! Fresno State won the second game against UNC. I'll be watching that again tonight. I love college baseball!!!

On the training end, I'm back on the bike. I can tell I've lost a bit of my top end. Oh well, kids will do that to you.

Stay tuned for the beach pics soon to come.

No comments: