Monday, June 16, 2008

Relaxing Fathers Day Weekend

This weekend we went to the beach to spend Fathers Day with my in-laws. We drove up Friday morning. I actually drove up on the motorcycle because I had to come back Sunday. Erin is staying up there with the kids through Wed. That's the longest trip I've made on the bike. It's about a 3 hour ride. Wade, my buddy made the trip up there on his Buell as well. We also came back together. It was an awesome ride. The weather was nice. Very peaceful.

Training wise, I manged to get in some long runs. No bicycle. We took some fantastic pictures up there. Once Erin makes it back from the beach, I'll put up some of the pics we took. It was a fun time for Christian. We took him to Frontier Town. I'll give you more on that once I get the pictures up.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Danny Montoya said...

Happy Father's Day bro!