Thursday, June 12, 2008

Finally a nice cool down

Last Years Pool Picture

The heat is finally gone. Yesterday was in the mid 80s and today will be the same. What a relief. When I got home from work I jumped into the pool again for a nice 1500m swim workout. A bike and a swim in one day. I'm paying for it though. My shoulders, back and arms feel like jello right now.
After my swim, I went home and had dinner. Erin is quite the cook. She never disappoints. Mmmm Mmmm. After dinner I took Christian to the pool for a swim. He loves the water. When it was time to go he kept saying "no don't want it". Even after I told him, let's go see Mama and go eat dinner. Again.. "no, no, no, don't want it." He's a smart little guy. So I had to revert to bargaining with him. Geez, I have to bargain with a 19 month old?

Christian is into the animated movie Cars. He loves it. He'll watch it everyday if I let him. So I had to use that to get him to come home. He says.."Ok watch cars Ok." As to not let him think I was a push over I told him that he had to eat dinner first, take a bath and then he could watch cars. He gave me a look like, "its a deal". He only got to watch about 30 min of it before he had to go to bed, 8pm sharp. Kids are the best.


So finally today I'll get to go out to the Haines Pt. noon ride. It has been over two weeks since I've been out there. I'm looking forward to it.