Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tornadoes, lightning and sideways rain


So on my commute home yesterday I completely got stuck in the rain. I was on the motorcyle. I had to take refuge under an overpass for about 10-15 minutes until part of the storm had blown over. This wasn't just any rain/down pour. I've done the commute in the rain before but when you throw in lightning and super windy gusts with side ways rain, you have to know when to throw in the towel. In the end, I made it home with no problem. The buell handles the rainy conditions quite well. The wind and lightning managed to knock down some trees in my neighborhood.

I think we actually had some tornadoes touch down in the Anarundel Mills area. NUTS!! We may get some late thunderstorms today as well. ROUND 2 I suppose.
Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Kyle Jones said...

Hey Tony,
I rode with you a few weeks ago down in old town on sunday. I was that younger evo guy you road with, actually I tried to ride with you. I live in crofton pretty close to your neck of the woods. If you ever want to ride hit me up.

And that weather was pretty wicked

Kyle

Tony said...

Hey Kyle! Yes I do remember you from the sunday ride. I didn't know that was you until afterwards. I'm actually one of your consistent blog readers, I just never leave comments. I'm acutally going to add you as a link to my blog page. See you out on the road.

Danny Montoya said...

That's a sweet looking ride Tony!!! Congrats on your new baby!!!

Hollentour said...

Nice ride!
Congratulations on the new member of the family.