Thursday, July 30, 2009

Open Water Swim

This AM about 6 AM I did an open lake swim with a friend of mine. I meant to take a pic of the lake but forgot my crackberry in my pack. It was about a 1600 meter swim. I always prefer an open water swim to doing laps in the pool. I hate f'ing around with flip turns and morons who don't understand this is the lap lane not the waddle your fat ass in the pool lane.

I wont be able to bring you great photos of noon bike training today because I have a luncheon to attend to. My boss is moving on to his next post so we're marching him out with a sit down at Red Hot n Blue.

C-ya.

1 comment:

wrobb said...

i love how the only reason you can't make HP is because of office parties rather than office meetings and such. jealllllous!!!

the word verification is managang!