Friday, September 5, 2008

Severe Case of Dragging Ass

Thank God It's Friday

Friday couldn't have come any sooner. I just couldn't get my ass moving this morning. I did my usual run with Roxy in the morning but then afterwards everything just slowed down. I finally got my ass in gear and made it to work. The ride on the Buell always wakes me up.

I headed right for the Starbucks in front of my building for the usual large coffee. For some reason I always end up with some douche bag yuppie in front of me. I mean seriously dude, take off the tampon and order a regular coffee.

You'll have to excuse me folks, but its Friday and I'm tired. I think I'll feel much better after the noon training ride. Have a great weekend.









2 comments:

Steven Montoya said...

let's see some pics of the beull fool!

JB-from-EPT-Age-grouper said...

Hey I live in TEXAS and I order Quad Venti Latte, thats right it's four shots! Does that make me a Yuppie! HAHA!

Anyway I posted my stuff bro from the double header this weekend!