Friday, April 11, 2008

Pete's non-conversational thursday Hill Ride


Yesterday turned out to be another good training day. Did an hour of tempo at the pt then headed to Pete's thursday conversational hill ride. I ended up mostly conversing with myself cause folks just weren't into socializing. The pace just got to high and I didn't follow. After a hard tuesday and wednesday, I told myself I would take it easy. The highlight of the ride was running into Il Nessie. Flippin Scotsman just doesn't know how to ride easy. We'll see who gives you your spanish lessons now pinchi puto.
Today will just be an easy ride with ABRT's Art Brown down to Great Falls and back. No racing for me this weekend. Saturday will be family day and training will resume Sunday.


ABRT's Guy Perotti joined us as well. I'm sure Art was happy, having two big gorillas pulling him around from G-town to Great Falls. Between Guy and myself, that's easily 400lbs combined. Maybe 395lbs, I actually managed to get under 200lbs coming into the spring.

No comments: