Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Jumping on the Blog Bandwagon...



Out of curiosity I've started this thing people call a blog. Hell, I read plenty of them from the gamjams.net blog links. Some are funny, some are interesting and some I just skip. So without further delay, I'm jumping the wagon. I guess it will consist of everyday happenings from cycling to family.




I won't bring up anything about this past weekends racing. Everyone blogged that to death. I mean how many race reports can a guy read. But I will leave you with a pic from the Walkersville Road Race. I'm in the Colavita Kit for those of you who don't Habla.
If you're wondering why they call me El Carne aka The Meat, well its because one day Jason Meidoff, back from the NCVC days called me that and it stuck. Till this day I don't know if that was a compliment or an insult.




5 comments:

anonymous said...

yo...he was talking about the slab between your ears.

Danny Montoya said...

Hey Tony!

Thanks for "finding" me :) This is a great way to keep in touch. Looking forward to reading about all your adventures!!!

Laters!
Danny

Greg said...

you sure it wasnt the slab between his legs?

RayMan AKA StingRay said...

Tony,

Welcome to the world of blogging.

Just watch out for the Anons and those that like to critique your comments on their blog.

I'll probably starting heading down to HainsPt once a week.

See ya on the road.
RayMan

Tony said...

Hey Rey,
We'll see you out there. Should get better at the pt. once the tourists clear out.