Tuesday, April 15, 2008

MABRA's toughest at Pete's Italian Shop Hill Ride

Today was the who's who of MABRA at Pete's Hill Ride. Some of MABRA's toughest: Ken Johnson, Ken Young, Simon Walker, Art Brown, Josh Frick, and Mark Sommers decided to join us. They made the ride an excellent leg burner. It's nice having guys like that show up. You pretty much have to decide there and then that you're going to have to raise your game. I'm glad I made it.

On another note, we are 4 weeks closer to the new arrival of our baby girl. I'm always on edge waiting for that phone call from my wife saying it's time or waking up in the middle of the night realizing we are having a baby. This will be our second baby so no biggie right? My boy is 17 months now. Sleep isn't really a factor anyway since we don't get much now. We are going to have our hands full. Nothing a nice cold TECATE can't cure. See you next time.

4 comments:

tuppercole said...

Congratulations on your daughter! My nephews are about 17 months apart, and it seems a good split for siblings.

What's up with Colavita? I left town and I'm still in the stars and bars.

Later,
Tupper

Tony said...

What's up Tupper? I just needed the change. I was starting to get bored with cycling. How about you? You racing much down there?

JB-from-EPT-Age-grouper said...

I like it good work....put some good pics up. Wish I had the time to get back on my bike

JB from the EPT

tuppercole said...

Racing some. Probably more than the last couple of years. Doubled up today at a nice downtown crit. Got a sunburn and won $30. I won;t complain.

i'll keep checking your blog if yoiu update it.

Tupper