Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hard time keeping up

I guess it's time for an update. I'm pretty lousy about updating. No baby yet. We're still waiting. Should be any day now. On the cycling side, I got in a good ride on Sunday. I did my normal 8:30am ride out of Old Towne Alexandria to Gunston. In all it is about a 60 mile loop. It usually consist of myself and about 6-7 others. I tend to make it a leg pounding ride. I try to keep the intensity up through the whole ride, sometimes to the disliking of others. That was my only ride of the weekend. I took Friday and Saturday off as well as Monday (rained all day).

I haven't raced since walkersville. I signed up for a few others but failed to show up due to the heavy rains we have been getting. I just decided not to race in the rain this year. With the baby coming, I definitely can't afford to be gimping around. I have to be of some use to my wife. My next race will be Bike Jam. I'm doubling up that day doing the CAT 2,3 combined and the masters 30+. I'm looking forward to that.

Other than that, nothing exciting. I'm trying to keep this blog funny and humorous, but I'm not feeling it. Maybe after the baby. I'm on edge right now.

Headed out to the Pt for some training. See you next time.

2 comments:

Danny Montoya said...

Sounds like you got a lot on your plate right now brother!!! Good luck with the upcoming addition to your family!!!

Stay dry and healty :)

Tony said...

Hey Danny, it seems your pretty busy yourself training and dealing with School/finals. I wish you the best of luck out in Brazil. I think its cool that your doing all that. You're racing in some pretty amazing places. I look forward to your race report when you get back.