Monday, January 26, 2009

Signed up for my first race in 2009-snotcycle mtb race


So I went ahead and registered for my first race in 2009. Its the SNOTCYCLE Mountain Bike Race up in Leesburg, VA. I signed up for the Sport Male which consist of 3 laps for a total of 22.8 miles. The course is suppose to be rolling single track. It should be a good time. I've definitely been putting the time on the MTB this winter so it should go well. I'm going in with no expectations so we'll see. This is my first official mountain bike race ever.

For anyone that wasn't aware, come on out. Here's the registration link:

http://www.bikereg.com/events/register.asp?EventID=7495

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The problem with MTB racing is that it is SOO MUCH FUN

Anonymous said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreYou Bali *stytuuty