Tuesday, December 30, 2008

53X11 Coffee For Cyclist - The Chain Breaker

Being that 53X11 coffee is a gamjams.net sponsor, I just had to try it. Coffee is one of my many addictions. Trying to get a two year old and a 7 month old ready for daycare at 6:00AM I need all the caffeine I can take. 53X11 seems to do just that. I got the Chain Breaker Blend and that's just what it does. Truthfully though I haven't broken any chains but I did bend my small chainring riding down at Fountain Head yesterday. Does that count???

But here is a little clip that best describes just that feeling I get when I drink "THE CHAIN BREAKER"

3 comments:

Kyle Jones said...

Tony,
you are a beast. I am very surprised that you have not broken any chains. Last year I broke 3, but I think it was the connector links I rode snapped. I would think you are much stronger than I am.

Tony said...

I'm no beast by any means. I have been working hard this winter though. Like I said though, not because I have any goals in mind but just because that's how's it working out.

Danny Montoya said...

Freakin Hillarious ;-)

Happy New Year Bro!!!