Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Update Time!!!

Got my MTB back from the shop. Its has a SRAM X9 drive train. I love it. Been hitting the trails hard since I got it back. I even went ENDO (over the bars) on yesterdays ride. I managed not to jack myself up if you believe that.

So I decided not to do the MABRA Road Race Championships next weekend. I have great form to race right now but I just can't justify going out there for a whole day away from my wife and kids. I don't have that racing motivation right now. The kids along with my wife have been up at the beach with my in-laws since saturday and I missing them a whole bunch right now. At least I have Roxy the dog to keep me company. I decided that next weekend will be a family weekend instead.

I have been taking full advantage of sleeping since my wife and kids have been gone. Going to bed at 8:30-9:00 pm and waking up at 6:15am. It has been a long long long long time since I slept through the night. I guess its a recovery week. A recovery from the kids :) I'd rather have them home though. I miss them.

No comments: