Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Good times

So I promised a nice family weekend and I delivered. Stayed completely off my bike Saturday. Erin the kids and I went to Costco for our routine monthly purchase of diapers, baby whipes and formula. That shit is expensive. We spent some serious dollars in one day. We buy it in bulk so that's probably why. Later that evening we went to Burke lake so that Erin could do her running workout. She took Christian in the jogger while I walked with Matea in the baby carrier. Roxy the dog came along as well. Erin is getting ready for a Duathlon at the end of September. She's pretty pumped about it. I'm still on the fence about doing it. I think I'd rather be a spectator with the kids and cheer for Mama.

Sunday morning I went on my normal sunday ride and felt pretty good. I had strong legs the entire ride. After the ride I went home and got our stuff together for our picnic that Erin planned. We went back to Burke Lake and had a nice lunch then took the kids on a small choo choo train that goes around part of the lake. It was a good time. I'll post some pics later.

2 comments:

Danny Montoya said...

Great new pic at the top of your blog bro!!

VERY COOL :-)

mike montoya said...

Sounds like you had a really fun family filled day! Those days make you feel good! Might even make you faster... Its always fun to hang with the kids and cheer for Mommy bro..