Thursday, May 1, 2008

Fighting a cold in spring


My cold has gotten worse. Probably not the smartest thing, but I decided to go train at Hanes Point as usual but this time it was raining. It wasn't a heavy down pour but a steady rain. The first half was completely bone dry but the 2nd half of the ride was all rain. Now I'm sitting back in my office with cold chills. Maybe this overpriced coffee will eventually warm me up.
Second, I've been following the Tour of the Gila down in New Mexico and my mexican homeboys Tecos Trek cycling team has dominated the 1st stage. They also dominated the Vuelta de Bisbee down in Arizona. Tecos Trek cycling is based in Mexico and all riders are Mexican except for one Columbian, Gregorio Ladino who can climb like only a true columbian can. Viva mexico.
Stay tuned, for my 5 De Mayo Special. How to celebrate like a true Mexican.

No comments: